Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Carved in Stone a Poem by Jeremy Matthews

Home river home you are the wind wheel that flows the river city river lights flashing down lovers lane in a starting seed on wheels in the river that push a pen in the moves of heart flowing without end. Me thinks you an hourglass in fact of me elongating river from me to you through the river the heart flows carrying me along I share the river of my ride. May you hear the wind of my temple between a silver lining shimmer of the river reflection of the sky in the skin though I flow through the valley of stone with a mountain heart of thrown. My heart is the valley in the river that is my home carving me in stone as is the river of heaven flowing from the silk shore that profoundest a hearts rhythm in the flowing of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment